Re: Last Call comments

From: Scott González <scott.gonzalez@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:15:27 -0400
To: Konstantinov Sergey <twirl@yandex-team.ru>
Cc: Rick Byers <rbyers@google.com>, "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Konstantinov Sergey
<twirl@yandex-team.ru>wrote:

> I still dont't understand how this code solves the capturing problem.

This has nothing to do with capturing. I was replying to:

Just the opposite. Our Safari Mobile code use the touch* events only. We
> don't need gestures (i.e. specific events to detect gestures) because we
> just need the positions of every touch. That's one of the most useful
> features of Safari Mobile touch event system in my opinion.

You seem to be against discussing each concern separately, so this thread
will continue to grow, and confusion will abound. Half the time, I can't
tell whether you're discussing capturing or some other aspect related to
gestures.