Re: Updated Implementation Report input sheet

> On 28 Sep 2017, at 21:14, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org> wrote:
>
> Workaround: we create an “outsourced” Feature List page in the context of the Test Regime and this list has an id for each feature.
> Finally: who maps the Validation items and the IM examples (of the Evaluator page) to the Features?

Michael, I have created the list of id-ed Exit Criteria:
   https://github.com/w3c/poe/blob/gh-pages/test/cr-exit.md <https://github.com/w3c/poe/blob/gh-pages/test/cr-exit.md>
(and now linked from https://github.com/w3c/poe/blob/gh-pages/test/test-regime.md <https://github.com/w3c/poe/blob/gh-pages/test/test-regime.md>)

Can we add a new column (“CR Feature ID”) to the spreadsheet to add the link from the test case to the CR id?
(and let me have edit rights to this new column ;-)

Also, perhaps rename column B from “Feature” to “Test Case Name” and move Column C before B with the name “Test Case ID"

Renato Iannella, Monegraph
Co-Chair, W3C Permissions & Obligations Expression (POE) Working Group