Re: UC links?

Hi!

> Dear UCR Editors, I noticed that these POE.UC.xx are not
> mentioned/linked in the wiki Requirements page
>  08
>  10-18
>  20
>  22

thanks for pointing this out! I've now updated all links from Reqs to
UCs (added links if necessary) and adapted the names of multiple UCs
(i.e., adding their UC number). The Req. wiki [1] now includes
references to all already covered UCs (i.e., up to POE.UC.22) except for
POE.UC.13 [2]. I was trying to track down any discussions we had
regarding POE.UC.13, but was only able to find one telco (08/01) in
which we discussed it [3] and a summary you once sent per email [4]
stating that:

UC.13 https://www.w3.org/TR/poe-ucr/#delegation
- Support Provenance (eg validity, versioning, etc) [Action on
Sabrina/Ben]

However, the only action (open or closed) one could argue may somehow be
related to this seems to be "ACTION-22: Write use cases(s) for
versioning needs" [5] which was raised during TPAC, thus waaay after
08/01 and is still open. Where do we stand on POE.UC.13?

br,
simon

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/Requirements
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/wiki/Use_Cases#POE.UC.13_Delegation
[3] https://www.w3.org/2016/08/01-poe-minutes
[4] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-poe-wg/2016Aug/0021.html
[5] https://www.w3.org/2016/poe/track/actions/22

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys