Re: Save the date 5 December (was Re: Virtual F2F, choosing the date - pls complete the Doodle)

F2F meetings are usually 2 days. From my POV, I *much* prefer middle of
the week, so Tue - Wed or Wed - Thu (so we're not asking people to
travel on a Sunday evening or messing up Friday nights).

People will generally travel to the venue to the day before and fly home
straight after the meeting.

Thanks

Phil.

--