Save the date 5 December (was Re: Virtual F2F, choosing the date - pls complete the Doodle)

Dear all,

The results of the Doodle are already clear: the one date that, so far,
everyone *can* make is Monday 5 December. Therefore, please block that
day for a virtual F2F meeting. Details and confirmation will come later.

Cheers

Phil.

For tracker: Action-31

--