Re: Getting to First Public Working Draft

I was previously overzealous about tagging issues with
blocking-3rd-edition-wd. My intent then was really "Changes we should
consider for the 3rd Edition of the spec". As Chris Lilley said, it has
been correctly pointed out that many of the issues I tagged with
blocking-3rd-edition-wd really shouldn't block the First Public Working
Draft.

In meetings after July 11th, it has been mentioned that we are indeed ready
for the First Public Working Draft.

I have reviewed issues marked as blocking-3rd-edition-wd. All of them seem
to be typographical changes. (The Security Considerations and Privacy
Considerations issue that Chris Lilley mentioned above has now been
solved.) Because of that, I have changed their label to
blocking-3rd-edition-cr.

I have opened a Call for Consensus: publish First Public Working Draft
<https://github.com/w3c/PNG-spec/issues/219> issue on GitHub. I assigned
the issue to all WG participants who have their GitHub profile included on
the WG participants page. One participant does not have their GitHub
profile included. I have separately emailed them.