Re: Policy Negotiation

OK.  Let's start with usecases.

Here is a simple usecase that comes from our developers

WS-Policy defines Policy Intersection but the result is a Boolean.
There is no feedback on why Policy Intersection failed.
Often it is because the namespace of some assertion changed.  If there
was some feedback then some follow on action could  be defined to
correct the problem.

All the best, Ashok

--
All the best, Ashok