[ARIA] Re: Face-to-face in Europe in July?

Hi Bryan, all.

Adding "[ARIA]" to the subject in the hopes it catches the attention of
people who had missed the thread before. Additional response inline.

On 05/26/2015 03:22 AM, Bryan Garaventa wrote:

> So if anybody can clarify what is intended for the ARIA meeting in
> Spain, that would be great.

It depends on who's there, of course. I was hoping that more ARIA task
force folks would be able to attend so that we can hash out "meaty"
issues and get 1.1 stuff done so as to move on towards 2.0.

--joanie