RE: WAPA proposal related to ARIA and the DOM?

Hope you can make it. I think we have some great pieces we can use to build a solid end-to-end story.

From: Alexander Surkov [mailto:surkov.alexander@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 3:00 PM
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger
Cc: Cynthia Shelly; Joanmarie Diggs; Bryan Garaventa; PF
Subject: Re: WAPA proposal related to ARIA and the DOM?

Hi, Rich. It sounds tempting. Let me see what I can do.

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com<mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com>> wrote:

We do need to get other browser vendors involved with this discussion. I had posted to the wai-xtech list about meeting at TPAC.

Alex, will you be able to meet at TPAC in Japan? Perhaps you could stop and visit family in Russia on the way. Right now, only Leonie, Cynthia, Steve Faulkner, and I are looking to meet on this.

How about you Joanie?

Rich Schwerdtfeger

[Inactive hide details for Cynthia Shelly ---05/14/2015 06:46:47 PM---Yes, it's moving forward. We're working on this as a propo]Cynthia Shelly ---05/14/2015 06:46:47 PM---Yes, it's moving forward. We're working on this as a proposal to webapps to replace parts of indieui