Re: WAPA proposal related to ARIA and the DOM?

Thank you. I hope you can make it as well.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Joanmarie Diggs
            <jdiggs@igalia.com>, Bryan Garaventa
            <bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com>, PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Date:	05/20/2015 05:01 PM
Subject:	Re: WAPA proposal related to ARIA and the DOM?

Hi, Rich. It sounds tempting. Let me see what I can do.

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
wrote:
  We do need to get other browser vendors involved with this discussion. I
  had posted to the wai-xtech list about meeting at TPAC.

  Alex, will you be able to meet at TPAC in Japan? Perhaps you could stop
  and visit family in Russia on the way. Right now, only Leonie, Cynthia,
  Steve Faulkner, and I are looking to meet on this.

  How about you Joanie?

  Rich Schwerdtfeger

  Inactive hide details for Cynthia Shelly ---05/14/2015 06:46:47 PM---Yes,
  it's moving forward. We're working on this as a propoCynthia Shelly
  ---05/14/2015 06:46:47 PM---Yes, it's moving forward. We're working on
  this as a proposal to webapps to replace parts of indieui