Re: warnings on outdated specs/docs

Absolutely. Where we have abandoned short names, we should certainly
turn those into redirects.

We're currently proposing this as the (soon to be FPWD of) HTML-AAM
supercedes the older, now to be abandoned document and shortname:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2015Mar/0065.html

So, I suppose we should launch a crawler to help find these? That seems
eminently achievable.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200