ARIA Agendum Request: Question regarding the ongoing status of ARIA in HTML

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 11:03:10 -0400
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, James Nurthen <james.nurthen@oracle.com>, Matthew King <mattking@us.ibm.com>, Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Cc: W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>
Colleagues:

May we have a brief agendum on the various ARIA calls this week
regarding the below?

Here's the question ...

Are we content to leave this work to the HTML-WG with only the usual
level of PF pre-publication scrutiny? Or, would we prefer the document
be a joint deliverable, whereby we would maintain advance sign-off on
publication?

The CfC which follows was issued by the HTML-WG last week while many of
you were at CSUN. I have raised concerns:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/2015Mar/0029.html

Now that PF's W3C work is resuming following CSUN, I would like to get a
sense from the several ARIA subteams of what our wg position going
forward should be.

Thanks.

Janina

PS: Discussion of this CfC and the proposal to move it forward can be
found on this month's HTML-Admin email list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-admin/latest

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net