W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-pfwg@w3.org > February 2015

Minutes: February 19, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus

From: James Nurthen <james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:06:49 -0800
Message-ID: <54E63449.60908@oracle.com>
To: public-pfwg@w3.org
Please find the minutes at
http://www.w3.org/2015/02/19-aria-minutes.html

Regards,
James

On 2/16/2015 9:56 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
>
> *Agenda: February 19, 2015 WAI-PF ARIA Caucus*
>
> Time of meeting is 12:30PM EST, 9:30AM PST, 17:30 UTC, duration is 1.5 
> hours
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 2742 ("ARIA")
> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #aria.*
>
> - Identify Scribe **
>
> - Heads Up Items:*
>
> ** No follow-on aria-describedat discussion yet. We need to get the 
> publishers to the table.*
> *
> - Action 1548 (Issue 587) aria-current, related to issue-587 (Joanie) 
> Group: please review before the meeting for Joanie*
>  - Revised note from Matt?
>   - _http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#aria-current_
>
> *- Table/Grid Related Actions Joanie
> - Action 1395 Table support 
> **_https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1395_**
> - Action 1293 Add aria-colindex to role gridcell and aria-rowindex to 
> role row*_https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1293_
> *
> - Action 1581 *Create a proposal for a panel role and modify the group 
> role to be more generic - Joanie 
> <https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1581>
>   - https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1581 
> <https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1581>*
> - 
> **_https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-pfwg/2015Jan/0104.html_** (Response 
> to previous action item)
> - *Reference ARIA 
> issue:***_https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/638_**
> - *Reference to CA-AM 
> issue:***_https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/678_**
> - Reference to CA-AM action item: 
> **_https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1515_*
>
> *- Action 1362 aria-hasmanagedfocus (James Craig)**(To Group: this is 
> important for lists with arrow navigation as an example)*
> - _https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1362_
> - _https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/issues/640_
>
> *- Action 1349 Patch issue-561: we need @aria-placeholder as backup 
> for @placeholder in custom fields.(Joanie)
> - **_https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/actions/1349_*
>
> *- Review Open Action Items and Issues*
>
>    - _https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/17_*
>
> References:*
>
> ARIA Test Plan Action Items:_
> __http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/5_
>
> UAIG Open Actions and Issues:_
> __https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/10_
>
> ARIA Test Report:_
> __https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/testharness/testreport?testsuite_id=1_
>
> Use Cases for Extended Descriptions:_
> __http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Use_Cases_for_Extended_Descriptions_
>
> ARIA 1.1 Open Actions and Issues:_
> __https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/17_
>
> ARIA 1.1 User Agent Implementation Guide Issues and Actions_
> __https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/Group/track/products/23_
>
> Core Accessibility API Mapping Specification:_
> __http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/implementation/aria-implementation.html_
>
> ARIA 1.1 bugs in bugzilla:_
> __https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?list_id=41289&product=ARIA&query_format=advanced&version=1.1_*
>
> Minutes Last Meeting:*
>
> web:
>
> _http://www.w3.org/2015/02/12-aria-minutes.html_
>
>
> text:
> http://www.w3.org/2015/02/12-aria-irc
>
>
> Rich Schwerdtfeger
>
>
> Rich Schwerdtfeger
>
Received on Thursday, 19 February 2015 19:07:30 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:45:23 UTC