Re: 48-hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Set up moderated public subscription to ARIA working list,

The entirety of the CSS WG discussions happens on www-style. It’s fully open with members and non-members.

We’re trying to be inclusive and lower the barrier to entry, aren’t we?

Just put the list behavior expectations on the join page, or in the join auto-response email.