Re: ARIA 1.1: primary button attribute proposal

On 2015-12-04 8:07 AM, Alexander Surkov wrote:
> I agree that ARIA would benefit of having a way to provide the
> semantics of a default button. I would replace though a long
> aria-primaryaction name on short aria-default. That would look like:

> The naming is similar to MSAA's STATE_SYSTEM_DEFAULT state exposed on
> default buttons.

Similarly, ATK_STATE_DEFAULT [1] and ATSPI_STATE_IS_DEFAULT [2].

OS X has an AXDefaultButton property, but, there, it's a property of the
AXDialog, not the button itself.  (Note: determined via the
Accessibility Inspector).

I can't find anything for UIA.

[1]
https://developer.gnome.org/atk/unstable/atk-AtkState.html#ATK-STATE-DEFAULT:CAPS
[2]
https://developer.gnome.org/libatspi/2.13/libatspi-atspi-constants.html#ATSPI-STATE-IS-DEFAULT:CAPS

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -