Re: ARIA 1.1: primary button attribute proposal

I agree that ARIA would benefit of having a way to provide the semantics of
a default button. I would replace though a long aria-primaryaction name on
short aria-default. That would look like:

The naming is similar to MSAA's STATE_SYSTEM_DEFAULT state exposed on
default buttons.