Re: ACTION-1442: Draft spec text for aria-current and aria-currentfor

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
wrote:

> The example I gave using site navigation applies:
> http://idrc.ocad.ca/index.php/research-and-development/ongoing-projects.
> The site index can be navigated using up/down arrow keys, moving focus from
> link to link, but the "you-are-here" link doesn't change.  Thus, "focus" is
> independent of "current" in the same container.

This really feels like "selected" to me. Can you explain why you feel
aria-selected would be a poor choice here, or a case where aria-current
would be different than aria-selected?