Re: ACTION-1442: Draft spec text for aria-current and aria-currentfor

As long as there's the use case for aria-activedescendant and aria-current
within same container then it's good reason to keep aria-current and do not
name it as aria-active. Having said that I think ATK_STATE_ACTIVE is rather
confusing because:
* name conflicts with aria-activedescendant (same issue as aria-active)
* shares the name with IA2_STATE_ACTIVE but has different meaning
* following previous ATK active state definition the active state should be
rather applied to a linked panel than to a link itself.

Anyway ATK mapping must be a separate issue.