Re: ACTION-1474 Rewrite text alternative computation.

Hi, Joseph. Few comments are below.

* "Root node. The DOM node or element
<http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/accname-aam/accname-aam.html#dfn-element>",
every element is DOM node
* "Current node. The DOM node currently traversed to compute its text
equivalent.", I'd argue about "its" because current node text equivalent
may be not a part of root node text equivalent. For example, text
equivalent for plain HTML:p is empty string but text equivalent for a
button containing that HTML:p is content of HTML:p. So it looks that it
should be "to compute root node text equivalent".
* 2A "referenced by aria-labelledby or aria-describedby" that denies the
native markup to have a reference to hidden nodes, also this doesn't go
with Firefox impl
*2B doesn't even mention aria-describedby

I didn't read it in whole, I stopped at the point that needs further
discussion.

Thanks.
Alex.