RE: Request to move ARIA meeting to either Thursday or Friday (same time)

James Craig wrote:

> A dedicated stenographer or professional scribe for WAI meetings would
> be very beneficial even if we did not have a dedicated accessibility
> need. No one in the group is such a talented typist that we can scribe
> topics verbatim. Much context is lost in the meeting minutes.

Here, here! I agree 100% with the need for a more robust scribing, ideally
professionally. Having scribed numerous times over the years, I personally
find it difficult to focus on the discussions, as well as at the same time
keep good minutes - asking any SME to limit meeting participation to that of
a scribe (which is, in effect, what happens) is a poor use of our already
limited resources.

JF