Re: Question regarding the use of tristate checkboxes using native checkbox controls plus aria-checked?

Hi, Bryan. Firefox implementation on this issue is controversial, for
example <input type="checkbox" aria-disabled="true" aria-checked="true"> is
exposed as disabled, not checked checkbox I think. Personally I think ARIA
should yield to native markup when in conflict. Thus I wouldn't fix <input
type="checkbox" aria-checed="mixed"> because it would conflict with HTML5
intermediate checkboxes.

I'm curious if spec agrees on it.

Thanks.
Alexander.