Re: th role mapping details - for review

Hi, Julie. That was just an algorithm, it's not necessary perfect, and
probably wasn't even designed keeping in mind edge cases. I think we should
do what's reasonable. What do you think we should do for case 6?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 7:32 PM, Julie Jeongeun Kim <je00julie.kim@gmail.com