Re: Proper use of labelledby vs describedby and definitions

Actually, I disagree.  flowto is an interesting option, but in this case
the term is just being used in the flow and a reference to its definition
is something we normally include in case readers want to know exactly what
it means.  Just as for readers who are not using an AT.