  From: Foliot, John
  To: Bryan Garaventa ; Cynthia Shelly ; Birkir Gunnarsson ; public-pfwg@w3.org
  Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 3:05 PM
  Subject: RE: Is there an official place to document current role compatibility differences?

  Hi Bryan,

  Since CSUN, the effort has slowed, but I hope to re-start things very shortly (everyone is welcome to contribute - it's on GitHub for a reason <smile>).

  The final outcome will be what I characterize as "big data" - there has been no official decision on how to slice and dice that data, but with a rich data-store of results, I am confident that others will be able to extract all sorts of great conclusions and workable solutions - at least that is my hope. If you have an idea on how to present some of the results from that data-store, I encourage you to pursue that idea. However, at this time, we lack the actual data, and are in the process of establishing the framework and system to collect it.

  I hope you can be a contributor!

  JF