From:   James Nurthen <james.nurthen@oracle.com>
To:     public-pfwg@w3.org,
Date:   04/04/2014 03:35 PM
Subject:        Re: Extensible ARIA?

For the "public" web I agree.

For intranet applications knowing that something is a FooWidget could be
beneficial even without that extra hint, as that information could have
been covered in a training session for the application. Indeed - I would
want to ensure any hint information could be turned off by the user so
once they know how to operate the FooWidget they are not informed every
time.

Regards,
James