Re: UAIG Menu events

Scenario 6 might be incorrect when focus moved out of menu but popup stays
visible since it requires browser to fire menupoupend event. Also the order
of scendarios I used corresponds to events order so for example if the user
moves from one menubar to another one then it's reasonable if AT receive
menuend and then menustart. Maybe it doesn't really matter since it's
implied.