Re: UAIG Menu events

Hi, Rich. First of all Firefox ignores aria-owns on menubars connected
to menus. This is a Firefox bug. It will result in MENUSTART/END
events missed.

Row 1. Open menu in menubar. Focus goes to menuitem while menu "mode"
is not currently active". I'd expect: MENU_START on menubar, FOCUS on
menuitem, MENUPOPUP_START on open menu (Does it go to what you said,
no?)
Row 3. Menu popup made visible. MENUPOPUP_START, no focus on item
(until item is focused). We agree here.
Row 4. Menu popup hidden. MENUPOUP_END, nothing else if user focus is
in menubar (I think it's referred by "menu" mode). Note, Firefox fires
MENU_END on menubar (not menu as spec says).
Row5. When in menu "mode" and all menus closed. If menuitem gets focus
then MENUPOPUP_END events are fired but no MENU_END events.
Row 6. Focus moved out of menu. MENU_END on menubar. There's no
MENUPOPUP_END if popups weren't closed.

Thank you.
Alex.