Re: AccName glossary

Hi,

On 2015-11-11 5:59 AM, Chaals McCathie Nevile wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there is a very large glossary.

Fixed.

This was to be handled by a ReSpec "preProcess" script, but at some past
revision, the name of the function changed.  I've updated the Accname
draft as appropriate [1].  The change to a reduced glossary is visible
at the rawgit url:
http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/accname-aam/accname-aam.html#glossary

However, there is a bug in the script since some terms still appear in
the glossary, but are not in the main document.  I've raised an issue [2].

Hope that helps.

[1]
https://github.com/w3c/aria/commit/3abfbb8044cb7606d8ebf1dac6e50bb194074cf0
[2] https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/109

--
;;;;joseph.

'Array(16).join("wat" - 1) + " Batman!"'
            - G. Bernhardt -