[AccName]: clarify algorithms 1 - layout

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:45:26 +0100
To: "pfwg / aria comments" <public-pfwg-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

looking through the algorithm for processing, I came across the following:

<li>If such and such, process IDREFs in the order they occur:</li>
<li>or, if such and such process IDREFs in the order they occur:
   <ol>
    <li>...steps...

This is really unclear - I spent a couple of hours looking at the
algorithm before I figured out that the set of steps applied for both
cases.

Strategies to clarify could include providing a named point and "goto"
(pseudo-program like it's 1979!), making the process IDREFs a separate
algorithm, or making a significant change to the layout and structure.

I also strongly suggest producing a flowchart to accompany the algorithm -
both because it requires checking each step is clear, and because it will
be clearer for some users.

I also note the difficulty in making such a flowchart accessible as an SVG
graphic, but suggest it is worth the effort.

cheers