Re: Personalization brand discussion - Friday 18 February 8:30amET

Very excited to have so many knowledgeable and committed people lending
their a hand on this important naming task.

I am available most days at +7 from EDT, looking forward to a meeting time
proposal.

- Lionel

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.