APA Personalization TF Monday 21 Feb - Vacation

From: Lionel Wolberger <lionel@userway.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:43:38 +0200
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Matthew Atkinson <matkinson@tpgi.com>
Cc: Sharon D Snider <snidersd@us.ibm.com>, Roy Ran <ran@w3.org>
Dear Personalization Task Force Participants,

Today is a USA holiday, so we will not hold our meeting today.

Please continue to engage on the branding (aka naming) agenda that is open
on GitHub for everyone to add ideas asynchronously:
        https://github.com/w3c/wai-personalization-standards/issues/7

We will continue as usual February 28th.

Sorry we did not see this coming last planning meeting: note to myself and
all chairs, always peek ahead for national holidays.

See you soon,

- Lionel

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.