Re: draft for tag issue

Lisa, All:

Looking at this again after all this time, I'm inclined to change the
last sentence:

Is the edited content more understandable?

To something that isn't a direct question for which we're not likely to
get an answer. Perhaps something like:

We trust you'll find this revised document more inline with your needs.
Please let us know how we can further assist in moving this technology
forward.

Best,

Janina

--