Re: The APA Personalization Task Force Teleconference - Monday 14th September 2020

Hi, Lsa:

We need to close on what we will ask of WHAT-WG regarding a prefix.

This should be an agendum of its own today, please as I'm in process of
writing to WHAT-WG and we will need to file an issue on their github as
well.

I'm wanting this clarified via the TF because we know John Foliot's
position and I don't believe we can follow his approach.

Instead, I will propose we take the same approach that ARIA took. Yes,
there are now attributes that are directly supported by html which
started life prefixed by ARIA- ---- but that's the point, they started
life in the mainstream prefixed. I am proposing we need to do the same.

I'm aware it's not time for John to be back yet, but perhaps he might
catch this email or our minutes soon.

Best,

Janina

--