Re: Attribution and Clarification(s)

John:

Responding to just one item in this email ...

John Foliot writes:
> >From today's APA Call, the following was recorded in the minutes:
>
> Michael: John is objecting to these examples. Not offering to clean them
> up. We thought the examples are better than nothing for now.
>

> ​Can​ I please know who the "we" is here? Was this group consensus decision
> recorded anywhere? Is there a public or private URI or previous meeting
> minutes I should review?

This understanding is based on the discussion of the examples in recent
Personalization TF teleconferences, particularly Monday 30 April:

http://www.w3.org/2015/10/27-aria-minutes.html#item0://www.w3.org/2018/04/30-personalization-minutes.html

hth

Janina

--