Re: Rules.CSV format as alternative to htaccess

Hello,

That's a great start Stian. I assume that the "example.com" example is
predicated on the csv file being present in a top level folder called
"example" in the github repo (which the page does hint at - I'm just trying
to understand how it all works). Can there be more than one media-type for
a redirect? The examples only show one for each row.
Does each redirect rule need an owner - should we add a column for email
addresses to contact in case of issues?

Cheers,

Ian