Re: Problems and Opportunities at purl.org

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 12:29:16 +0000
To: Norman Gray <norman@astro.gla.ac.uk>
Cc: Pemanent Identifier CG <public-perma-id@w3.org>
Yeah, let's get this going.

So looking at the purl database schema we don't really need the group
and user stuff to start with (although that could be added to the
README).

the purls table itself should be sufficient to start. We can find the
different "type" values in the purl.org source code I think?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, eScience Lab
School of Computer Science