Re: DECISION: Regarding Call for Consensus to publish Payment Request API as a Proposed Recommendation; please review one change by 1 February.

experiments??  where are paypal, alibaba, square and facebook. I guess they
know the browser is already a closed system.

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom