[Minutes] Virtual WPWG meeting (30 March - 2 April 2020)

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 14:43:20 -0500
To: Web Payments Working Group <public-payments-wg@w3.org>
Dear Web Payments Working Group,

Thank you for participating in this week’s virtual meeting. Here are the minutes from the four days (in order). These are also
linked from the meeting page [1]:

	• 30 March on payment handlers
          https://www.w3.org/2020/03/30-wpwg-minutes.html

	• 31 March on SRC
          https://www.w3.org/2020/03/31-wpwg-minutes.html

	• 1 April on authentication, payment handlers, and open banking
          https://www.w3.org/2020/04/01-wpwg-minutes.html

	• 2 April on merchant feedback, open banking
          https://www.w3.org/2020/04/02-wpwg-minutes.html

If you spot any errors, please let me know. I do not yet have links to all of the presentations but I hope to have them soon
(and then I will add links to the minutes).

Ian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/FTF-Mar2020
--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>