Re: State of "payment-method-credit-transfer"

On 2019-11-04 16:17, Rouslan Solomakhin wrote:
> Hi Anders,
Hi Rouslan & Co,

> Do you have a video or a GIF of the PoC?

That's a very good idea so I will try to create a video ASAP.

In the meantime you may take a look at this very short clip produced by Open Banking in the UK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXiRhCAYRCE
Particularly noteworthy is that bank selection is performed in the MERCHANT environment.
Using a "Wallet" concept like Google Pay, Apple Pay and Saturn everything needed is in YOUR own local environment.

The reason why Open Banking doesn't come with a "Wallet" is because it is based on OAuth2 which is a server-centric and moves the authentication to on-line banks.
The additional mode of Open Banking APIs I'm proposing uses a security and interaction model which is closer to EMV which is a user-centric scheme.

If somebody wants to the "kick the tires" of the prototype, it is currently available on the public web:
https://mobilepki.org/swedbank-psd2-saturn
It (of course) uses the PaymentRequest-4-Android API :)

The LIS (Local Integration Service) code took < 40 *calendar days* to write.  Given the fact that I had ZERO previous experiences with Open Banking, I would say that this is a really simple solution.

Kind regards,
Anders Rundgren