Re: [External Sender] Re: State of "payment-method-credit-transfer"

Hey all, question from a bit of a "noob":

What's the business value from the Open Banking API approach?  Are we
shooting for an easier (and more cost effective) integration to support
bank bill pay use cases?  Do you envision any other meaningful use cases
from this approach?

Thanks!

Rob Martin (Capital One)

--
Robert Martin
Senior Manager - xCEL (xCommerce, EMI, Lab) Strategy