Re: Call for Consensus to Request Formal Review of WPWG Charter - Review Requested by 8 November

Hi Marcos,

> On Oct 31, 2019, at 11:10 PM, Marcos Caceres <mcaceres@mozilla.com> wrote:
>

> So, this is what I get (sans-name, sans-service-worker):
>
> """
> Based on experience with the Payment Handler API, the Working Group is discussing creation of a new UI component where payments, authentication, and other activities can occur. This functionality would generalize some of the current payment-specific functionality of Payment Handler API.
> “""

Thank you for that proposal.

By default I will add it (possibly with minor editorial adjustments) to the charter after this review ends.

If anybody has concerns about this during the review, please let me know.

Thank you,

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>