Re: [Minutes] Card Payment Security Task Force

On 2019-05-03 08:25, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> Do you have a list of these so we can try and get them involved?

Sure, I can easy come up with a list of 6-7 such vendors but they don't work with open standardization.
This is why pretty obvious things like electronic receipts has become a vendor thing.

To me this is rather a question for the W3C, should we bother about things that our members do not?

Personally, I'm trying to decipher patterns in the market place.

thanx,
Anders