Re: SRC v0.9 comments published, v0.95 version of specification also published but only to EMVco associates/subscribers

On 2019-03-25 12:11, Nick Telford-Reed (W3C) wrote:
> Hello all
>
> Before Christmas, there was a public consultation on V0.9 of EMVco's SRC specification. The comments have just been published along with EMVco's responses [1].
>
> I'm still working my way through the document, but you might like to read their responses.
>
> Sadly, the new version of the specification (v0.95) is not public so I can't read the changes that have been made - however, members of the list may work for organisations that are subscribers or associates of EMVco and so would may be able to review the changes for themselves.

Organizations working with open standards like the W3C have little reason for bothering with secret standards.

These (equally clueless) folks have just released a what they describe as a revolutionary payment standard:
https://nfc-forum.org/product/nfc-forum-nfc-money-transfer-nmt-candidate-technical-specification-version-1-0/
You can buy it for $100 but I guess you cannot discuss it in public.

Anders