Re: Creating Web Payments logo

​​
Hi all,

Not sure if I posted the link previously but Ian kindly raised an issue on
GitHub where we can discuss about the logo.
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/issues/250

I've just added a new comment. Please join the discussion.
(Sorry if I didn't post the link before)

Thanks

--
Eiji Kitamura | Developer Advocate | google.com/+agektmr | +81-80-1150-6480