Re: Just Released: W3C Web Payments Polyfill and Demo (video)

The approach we've taken in Chromium is to augment testharness.js with
Chromium-specific dependencies and overrides. I imagine that you can fork
the tests repo <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/> and inject your
polyfill in testharness.js in your fork.