Re: Just Released: W3C Web Payments Polyfill and Demo (video)

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 15:59:45 -0400
To: w3c-webpayments-wg <w3c-webpayments-wg@digitalbazaar.com>
On 09/06/2017 03:42 PM, Rouslan Solomakhin wrote:
> The approach we've taken in Chromium is to augment testharness.js
> with Chromium-specific dependencies and overrides. I imagine that
> you can fork the tests repo
> <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/> and inject your polyfill
> in testharness.js in your fork.

Great, thank you Rouslan, very helpful!

We'll give that a shot and get back to you when that item moves closer
on our internal dev schedule. I don't imagine we'll be able to get every
test passing, but should be able to get the majority of them passing. No
idea on time line yet.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built