Re: Just Released: W3C Web Payments Polyfill and Demo (video)

On 09/06/2017 03:19 PM, Rouslan Solomakhin wrote:
> Is it possible to run your polyfill against the tests on
> https://w3c-test.org/payment-request/?

Running the Web Payments polyfill against the test suite is on our roadmap.

We expect that we may have to either 1) modify the test harness to load
the polyfill (if requested), or 2) create a browser extension to load
the polyfill.

We'd prefer to do the former and use something like Sauce Labs to ensure
the polyfill operates on as broad of a selection of browsers as
possible. I'll try to have a chat w/ Shane McCarron and Marcos to see if
they have any suggestions on running polyfills against WPT.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/