Re: Update on use of polyfill as implementation experience for exiting CR

From: <marcos@marcosc.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 07:57:57 +1100
Cc: public-payments-wg@w3.org
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>

> On Nov 11, 2017, at 7:48 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> What we are requesting is to be included in the implementation report to
> demonstrate broader implementation than just the native browser
> implementations. The logic being that implementation is a sort of wider
> review of the technical nature of the specification and thus the more
> diverse implementations that there are, the wider the review.

I’m supportive of listing the polyfill. We can put it into its own section or whatever is appropriate. I can work with Manu to get the json file with the results to put into the report.

However, in return, Manu, you need to let us know if we missed anything in the tests or if there is anything we should improve :)

Deal?