Re: Rethinking Apps Payments API, Re: Payment App API: updated flow description

On 1/23/17 07:38, Jake Archibald wrote:
> Not only is this useful for someone who isn't an insider to the
> working group, it provides proof that the developer experience has
> been considered. This is probably the case with the current spec, but
> it isn't evident from a glance.

I find this comment perplexing.

  * Example 1 in Marcos' => Example 1 in Payment App
  * Example 2 in Marcos' => Example 3 in Payment App
  * Example 3 in Marcos' is problematic, as this event shouldn't be
    passed to the payment app for privacy reasons. I'll start a separate
    conversation on this topic elsewhere
  * Bonus: Example 4 in Payment App shows how a window communicates back
    to SW. Not clear how this works in Marcos' model.

I think the issue here is that the current payment app spec has a lot
more text, so the examples aren't all grouped together.

--
Adam Roach
Principal Engineer, Mozilla