Re: Rethinking Apps Payments API, Re: Payment App API: updated flow description

That's fair, I didn't see them amongst the other spec text, and the replies
https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-payment-apps-api/issues/48#issuecomment-273151111
suggested there weren't any to be found.

Many specs start with an end-to-end example (as Marcos' does), or offer
something similar in an explainer, which explains the full story.